The Importance of Facetime
We go beyond pitching and build relationships with media throughout the year because we believe nothing beats one-on-one time to give media an in-depth understanding of each of our client’s messages and products.
A hands-on approach. From NYC desksides and press junkets to the OMA media show and face-to-face appointments at trade shows, our team gets your product into the hands of the right journalists and ensures they understand your brand’s story to share with their audiences. We are experts at crafting media events that are focused, informative, and FUN.
Our team of event marketers will:
- Plan and manage destination media events.
- Host Darby media events to connect your brand with the right journalists at the right times.
- Plan and manage in-booth activations to maximize your brand’s presence at trade shows, expos, and other events.
- Handle all aspects of media appointments at key trade shows from scheduling through follow-up.
- Research and evaluate must-attend events.
- Field and manage event sponsorship and partnership requests.
The Darby Comm team does an exceptional job of creating impactful events that go far beyond basic product demonstrations. They help us create true experiences for our media partners which lead to deeper engagement with our products, greater storytelling using our products, and ultimately, opportunities for my team to build relationships with important media partners. Our brand’s product launch successes wouldn’t be the same without the hard work and detailed execution of the Darby Comm team.
Marketing Manager of Johnson Outdoors Watercraft Division
The Darby Difference
See how we facilitated a successful media trip that resulted in a robust portfolio of earned media coverage for a new product’s launch day.