The Importance of Facetime
We go beyond pitching and build relationships with media throughout the year because we believe nothing beats one-on-one time to give journalists an in-depth understanding of our clients’ messages and products.
A hands-on approach. From our annual NYC showroom to pre-OR mixers, press junkets, virtual media events, and face-to-face appointments at trade shows, our team gets your product into the hands of the right journalists and ensures they understand your brand’s story to share with their audiences. We are experts at crafting media events that are focused, informative, and FUN.
Our team of event marketers will:
- Plan and manage destination media events.
- Host Darby media events to connect your brand with the right journalists at the right times.
- Plan and manage in-booth activations to maximize your brand’s presence at trade shows, expos, and other events.
- Handle all aspects of media appointments at key trade shows from scheduling through follow-up.
- Research and evaluate must-attend events.
- Field and manage event sponsorship and partnership requests.
The Darby team excels at bringing quality journalists/media through our booth and getting new products featured in a wide variety of traditional and new media outlets. The team is great at developing long-term relationships, operating independently in the booth and including brand representatives as needed to effectively highlight our new products and innovations. It’s a great group of people and we all look forward to spending time together at the shows.
President of Industrial Revolution
The Darby Difference
See how we facilitated a successful media trip that resulted in a robust portfolio of earned media coverage for a new product’s launch day.